Thursday, February 7, 2008

Bedtime Routine Troubles?



While we may not like to watch Barney, who isn't thankful for the "clean-up song?" The same musical motivation that miraculously makes your child pick up a messy room can help with brushing at bedtime. We picked two of the best for you!

Brushing

(to the tune of "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star")

Here's my toothpaste
Here's my brush
I won't hurry, I won't rush.
Working hard to keep teeth clean
Front and back and in between
When I brush for quite a while
I will have a happy smile.

The Toothbrush Song

(to the tune of "Row,Row, Row Your Boat")

Brush, brush, brush your teeth
Brush them everyday.
We put toothpaste on our brush
To help stop tooth decay.

Floss, floss, floss your teeth.
Floss them every day!
Using the string to clean between
Keeps the plaque away!

Clean, clean, clean your teeth.
Clean them every day!
Your teeth will sparkle for years to come
In the most beautiful way!

Brush, brush, brush your teeth.
Brush them every day!
Happy, healthy teeth you'll have
If it's done this way.

No comments: